Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Review of Extra Large Case - Sizes 1/2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Originally submitted at Diapers.com

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers  - formerly Huggies Baby Shaped Diapers

Extra Large Case


Snug & Dry with unbeatable leakage protection!


HUGGIES® Snug & Dry with LeakLock® quickly captures mo...


Great Diapers

By Melinda from Taylor, AZ on 2/19/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Portable, No Leaks, Convenient, Comforting, Easily Cleaned, Absorbant

Best Uses: Diaper Changing, Overnight

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I have tried a few other brand of diapers and my little boy would always have major blow outs in them! My son has not had one blow out since we switched to Huggies. We have been using Huggies for the past 3 months.

(legalese)

4 comments:

Ashby said...

I agree! I used to be an avid Pampers mommy! I switched Emma to Huggies Supreme about 2 months ago because she would wake up soaked in the mornings. She hasn't been wet once! It has been great!

Katie May said...

I go for what's on sale! Guess I'm a total cheapy!

Jared & Mindy Hatch said...

You know, I also like the Kirkland brand diapers and those are a little cheaper!

Gilly Funk said...

I love huggies, but I also love Luvs now, they just changed their bands on the side so they stretch just likt huggies, AND they are sometimes cheaper.